Are you an ambitious, self-starter looking to take the next step in your Hydrogeology career? We have a unique leadership opportunity for a motivated Hydrogeologist to join our team.
- Competitive Remuneration and Benefits Package
- Office-based role with some travel as needed
- Be part of a dynamic, growing and reputable organisation
Knight Piésold is a specialised international consulting firm offering engineering and environmental services in Mining, Environment, Hydropower, Water Resources, and Roads & Construction Services. We are proud of the longstanding relationships we have with our clients and delivery of exceptional services on a global scale.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career further, and be supported as you take the reins and develop the Hydrogeology section of the business, you have come to the right place.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the Principal Hydrogeologist will:
- Be responsible for planning, organising and overseeing the technical direction of hydrogeological site investigations and assessments.
- Providing expertise, review and comment on complex groundwater quality and flow aspects, borefield design, feasibility studies, groundwater modelling, and other groundwater compliance reports as required.
- Initiate and implement business development strategies for the function.
- Provide professional on-site hydrogeological support for domestic and international projects as required.
- Ensure specifications, designs and analysis meet client requirements.
- Prepare reports in line with the agreed project scope.
- Participate in the mentoring and development of Engineers as required
Please note this role is office based however some travel to sites on occasion, including international sites, is required.
Our Ideal Candidate
Our ideal candidate will be degree qualified in Hydrogeology or a related science, have experience in a Senior Hydrogeology role ideally within the mining industry, and will possess:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with Clients and internal stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
- Flexibility to travel both interstate and internationally, including remote locations.
Knight Piésold offer excellent remuneration packages and a competitive range of benefits including:
- financial bonus incentive programs;
- subsidised gym memberships / fitness classes;
- training and development opportunities;
- referral bonuses;
- early access to long service leave;
- and much more!
If you would like to join a growing, dynamic and reputable organisation, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.