Principal Engineer: Tailings
- Honours Degree with significant experience gained internationally.
- Professional Engineer with more than 12 years' specific experience with tailings.
- Previous experience of design, build and maintenance of Tailings Storage Facilities with specific experience in serving as Engineer of record on large projects.
- Proven track record of bringing projects in on time, within budget and to the client's satisfaction.
- Competent report and proposal writing skills requiring strong English language skills (verbal and written)
- Able to work well with clients
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects and clients at one time, delivering design services on time and budget.
- Strong technical ability in tailings management, geotechnics, heap leaching and water management.
- Ability to review reports and analyses, and carry out audits.
- Ability to manage people, technical teams and mentor junior staff.
- Strong leadership and business development experience
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review, design, construction and remediation of tailings structures at all stages of the project, including pre-feasibility, feasibility, detailed design and construction stages.
- Undertaking desk based studies utilising data and information from a variety of sources.
- Undertaking due diligence reviews.
- Undertaking scoping and pre-feasibility studies.
- Design and supervision of waste facilities.
- Project management and co-ordination.
- Report and proposal writing.
- Mentoring consultant level staff as required.
- Be appointed as Engineer of Record on large projects.
Please send your CV to email@example.com.